Experts recommend the average person consumes fish oil about 1-2 servings of fish per week. Because there is concern that some fish may be contaminated with mercury, In supplement form can cause this concern.
In case of wanting to eat in the form of a dietary supplement. Should be eaten in the amount recommended by a doctor or pharmacist. This is because if taken in moderation the risk of side effects is very small and is relatively safe. But some people may have nausea, diarrhea or burning in the middle of the chest. And if you eat too much Will cause bleeding easily , it should also buy and eat properly, for example.
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist If you have underlying medical conditions, are pregnant or are taking medications, supplements or herbs.
- Choose a containing between 200-500 mg of DHA and EPA per day.
- If fish oil is used as an adjunct treatment or for the maintenance of pregnancy Always consult a doctor about the appropriate dosage first.
- Consider buying it with additional nutrients. Especially nutrients that may enhance health or alleviate symptoms of disease.
- Choose fish oil extracted from deep sea fish quality.
- Buy products from reputable stores and have your pharmacist advice.
That’s it, the body will receive adequate amounts of good fatty acids. In addition to fish oil. Should eat a different kind of food. Exercise appropriately, no smoking, no alcohol. And get enough rest for good health.
Bleeding is a side effect of Fish oil.
Fish oil is a natural anticoagulant, which means it can prevent the blood from clotting.
This property may help explain some of its heart health benefits, since thinning the blood may improve cardiovascular health.
Omega-3s may increase bleeding risk when a person takes them with specific anticoagulant or medication.
Fish oil is a fat or oil that is extracted from different parts of the fish, be it the flesh, skin or tail of fish. Found in fish, seafood or seafood. It contains essential omega-3 fatty acids (Omega 3). This type of fat has properties that help reduce the risk of heart disease. It may help liver disease And other chronic diseases. To know how it can be studied from this article.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that the body cannot create on its own. Need to be obtained from eating food or dietary supplements Those looking to compensate for omega-3 fatty acids may consider asking your doctor about taking as a dietary supplement. Some brands of fish oil also contain other beneficial nutrients. To help the body get enough nutrients.