People who weight train should receive key nutrients including:
You should eat these foods in the right amount. In order to get enough energy to meet the body’s needs. Helps to build, maintain and restore muscles. UFABET It also helps keep the cells in the body healthy.
How much to eat is appropriate?
- 1.2-2 grams of protein per day per 1 kilogram of body weight.
- Carbohydrates 6-10 grams per day per 1 kilogram of body weight.
- Fats should focus on healthy plant fats such as olive oil, sesame oil, nuts, avocados, and peanut butter.
In addition to the nutrients that the body needs Eating time is also important for weight training people. Because some research studies reveal that Eating food at the right time stimulates the body to restore and repair worn out tissues. Helps increase muscle protein synthesis (a process that helps build muscle) It can also improve your mood.
For safety You should study the information about dietary supplements carefully. And consult with an expert before deciding to take dietary supplements. This will reduce the risk of side effects from consumption.
Do weight training. Is it necessary to take dietary supplements?
Experts recommend that If you are getting enough calories that your body should receive each day. There is no need to take dietary supplements at all. But if you need to take supplements. You should choose to take the following supplements.
- Whey protein to add protein to the body
- Creatine (Creatine) to give the body enough energy if you want to do weight training longer than usual.
- Caffeine (Caffeine) to help reduce fatigue. Tired after weight training