If you work hard for your healthy plan , eat all good foods fully finish with high nutrients, even keep best cooking . But wait … for sleeping if you don’t get at least seven hours of sleep every night, you may be undermining all of your other efforts.This affects emotional state and performance in various activities.
How do you get enough sleeping ?
Sleep is a complex process of normalizing the body. People believe that sleep is important for many bodily functions. This includes converting short-term memories into memory consolidation. Scientists have not yet explained why humans need to sleep. However, sleep is important to humans and humans.
Live In which people with sleep problems are not getting enough rest Those who sleep less may have health problems that can affect their physical and emotional state.
Generally Sleep is influenced by the circadian rhythms, which are controlled by brain neurons. Brain neurons respond to light, temperature, and signals, including the body’s clock of life. Which helps organize the sleep and wake cycle to be normal If the circuit is interrupted It may result in feeling sleepy or awake at the wrong time.
Sleeping has different stages of sleep. Which is divided into 2 phases: normal sleep And the dream sleep period as follows.
There are three levels of normal sleeping
ITS depending on the pattern of electromagnetic waves in the brain as follows:
- Level 1 (Stage N1 Sleep) is the phase in which the body changes from wakefulness to deep sleep. This is the first stage of sleep. In which people often do not realize that they are asleep.
- Level 2 (Stage N2 Sleep) is the phase in which the body sleeps soundly. Accounted for 40-50 percent of the sleep time
- Level 3 (Stage N3 Sleep) is the stage where the body sleeps deeply and sleepwalking may occur. It accounts for 20 percent of the total sleep time for most youngsters, and people fall asleep in the first half at night.This is also when the body releases growth hormones and other hormones, where the body repairs tissues. Build bones and muscles Including strengthening the immune system Sleep at this stage is very important.
Rapid Eye Movement (REM) Sleep: People enter their dream sleep phase 90 minutes after falling asleep. This phase of sleep is different from other sleep stages. The brain waves of the dreaming phase have a fast frequency and low voltages like the brainwave when awake. The musculature does not move while sleeping. Except for the muscles that control the movement of the eyes People who wake from normal sleep often dream. By sleeping at this period, 20-25 percent of the time sleeping. Babies may account for about 40 percent of the dreaming phase, which is difficult to wake up to. Those awakened from this period of sleep will fall asleep very quickly. The dreaming phase is the time when the brain works harder than when awake. This is because the brain processes the incoming information by organizing it to create memories, comprehension and other information necessary for life.
How long do you sleep?
Each body needs not the same amount of sleep and rest. It is also not clear that the necessary sleep guidelines are clearly identifiable for everyone.However, people of different ages should get approximately the optimal number of sleep periods
How much sleep do you actually need?
Everyone feels better after a good night’s rest. B you can aim for a targeted sleep number tailored to your age.
The foundation based its report on two years of research and breaks it down into nine age-specific categories, with a slight range that allows for individual preference:
- Babies should sleep 16-18 hours a day.
- Preschool children Sleep should be 10-12 hours a day.
- Adolescent children and adolescents Sleep should be at least 9 hours.
- Adults should sleep 7-9 hours.
- Pregnant women at a young age Should sleep more than usual.
Additionally, sleep stages change with age. The older people will fall asleep less deeply, fall asleep harder and wake up easily.