The hidden dangers of meatballs that may harm the body. Street food, easy to buy, easy to eat, and live on the stomach. There are many things in Thailand, but ” meatballs ” is often a dish that many people do not refuse. Because the price is affordable There are many styles to choose from. And easy to buy and sell But do your favorite meatballs contain anything that hurts your body? How to observe.
The hidden dangers of meatballs that may harm the body
The meatballs may be dangerous from overloading food coloring in many foods on a daily basis. Some food coloring may be added to it. But meatballs are one of the most popular foods in food coloring. Eating foods that contain a lot of synthetic colors It can be harmful to the body, such as organs, liver, kidneys that have a mechanism to try to excrete synthetic substances. Substances that the body does not want to leave
Some manufacturers’ meatballs contain a preservative to keep them eaten for a longer period of time. But if the preservative is added too much May adversely affect the function of the digestive system.
Borax is dangers of meatballs
Borax is another common ingredient in meatballs. Although borax is often found in industrial fields, such as the gold-making industry, glass production, it is used as an antimicrobial agent in talc, so borax is actually not added to food. But some operators secretly put them in order to make the meatballs bounce crisp If we ingest borax a little more often a day, it can result in deterioration of the liver or kidneys as well.
May not be able to feel the salty taste, but actually meatballs are one of the foods that are high in sodium. High-sodium diets can cause heavy kidney and heart work, the World Cancer Research Fund states. Getting high amounts of sodium It also increases the risk of stomach cancer as well. In addition, meatballs were found to contain 10 times more sodium than regular meats, compared to a simple sodium content.For example, two tablespoons of pork had about 35 milligrams of sodium, while five meatballs had 350 milligrams of sodium.
How to choose to buy meatballs to be safe?
- You should buy meatballs from a reliable source with a FDA brand.
- Avoid consuming too many colorful meatballs.
- Reduce the consumption of meatballs that are repeatedly fried in oil.
- Reduce the consumption of grilled fried meatballs that are too charred.
- Try to reduce the consumption of meatballs to less. Not eating too much
- Eat meatballs with vegetables. And other food In order to get complete nutrients in that meal
- If you really like eating meatballs May try to find a recipe to cook yourself To avoid exposure to various substances Harmful to the body